The way we care for each other shapes our lives as disciples of Christ
God calls us to bring the gospel of reconciliation and to be faithful witnesses of God’s grace to the communities in which we live and to the people we meet in our daily lives. Like bees, we regularly gather to give and receive nourishment and then we go out to be active in the world as fruitful agents of God’s love.
• FLOURISHING as we live and work as disciples wherever we are, using the opportunities God gives us as ways to change lives and our world
• INVITING our friends and neighbours to programs such as Coffee Break, Men’s Life, Camp SHOUT and more
• CAMPUS MINISTRY by extending hospitality to Brock University & Niagara College students and supporting the CRC Brock Chaplaincy
• CAMP SHOUT, our low cost summer day camp program
• YOUTH MISSION by providing financial and prayer support for service trips and projects by our youth
• CULTURAL DIVERSITY by welcoming and supporting newcomers to Canada in our church & in our community
• MISSIONS by supporting denominational mission efforts by partnering with specific missionaries
• COMMUNITY by promoting support of and involvement in outreach programs such as Kairos, Out of the Cold, the Raft, Community Care, Edu-Deo & Niagara Life Centre
• SHARING our building and resources by inviting others to use our space, and in being Christ-like in our interactions with those who enter our building
• TESTIMONIES that we share to encourage each other: testifying to the ways God is at work in our lives and to the ways we impact our world for Christ.